Believe it or not the holidays are here and usually that bring with it quite a bit of stress. From shopping for the right gifts to travel, planning ahead can relieve some of that stress. For those who need to get presents under the tree across the state, here are some holiday tips from the United States Post Office – www.usps.com
- Order free Priority Mail shipping supplies on usps.com and have them delivered to your door, free of charge.
- Check usps.com to verify that your items can be shipped.
- Pick a strong and sturdy box, cushion contents with packing peanuts, newspaper or bubble wrap and tape it closed with strong packing tape.
- Visit usps.com to pay for postage and request free Package Pickup at your door.
- Sign up for text and email alerts through my.usps.com to track the delivery status of your packages.
- Pick up a gift card from your local Post Office; they make great gifts for family and friends.